AstroAI Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Volt Meter Auto-Ranging Tester
: In stock
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Versatile Digital Multimeter - Accurately measures AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Capacitance, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Resistance, Diode, Continuity and Temperature
- Thoughful Design - Support Data Hold, Large LCD Backlit Screen, Auto Shut-off and Hanging Magnet, and Kickstand make the process of measurements easier. Professional level is reflected in some features include Auto-Ranging capability, and True RMS for measuring both AC Current and Voltage
- Suitable For Many Occasions - This Multimeter is a golden partner to help to troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately.
- Ensure Safety - Double ceramic fuse is anti-burn and protects from overloading，and it will be more secure and reliable； F400mA/600V and F10A/600V explosion-proof ceramic fuse tubes can protect the multimeter effectively
- Additional Tips - Combined with Amazon's superior delivery, we provide lifetime technical support. ( Note: Please take off the cap before using the test leads)
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: The AstroAI True RMS Multimeter is designed to be safely and accurately used by professionals in a commercial setting or weekend DIYer's that need a little more power utility from their standard digital multimeter. It's easy and safe to operate with advanced features built for measuring seemingly everything. Run tests on diodes and transistors while being able to measure voltage, current, resistance, continuity, capacitance, and frequency, all on one device. This multimeter is designed to be used in commercial settings, but can also be brought home to use with automotive or household electrical problems. Specifications Digital Display: 5 ¾ , 6000 Sampling Speed: 2 times per second Range Selection: Auto or Manual Polarity Indication Overload Indication Low Battery Indication Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery Included Temperature Test: Yes Transistor Test: Yes Diode Test: Yes Continuity Test: Yes External Current Test: Yes Capacitance: Yes Frequency: Yes Safety/Compliances: EN61010-1 CAT III 600V, CATII 1000V DC Voltage: 600mV/6V/60V/600V ±(0.8%+3), 1000V (1%+5) AC Voltage: 600mV ±(1.2%+8); 6V/60V/600V ±(1.2%+6); 750V ±(1.2%+8) Temperature: -40°C~1370°C; -40°F~2000°F (1-5%+4 depending on temp) DC Current: 600μA/6000μA/60mA/600mA ±(0.8%+5); 6A/10A ±(1.5%+3) Transistor hFE: PNP & NPN (lb≈2μA; Vce≈1V) Resistance: 600Ω/6KΩ/60KΩ/600KΩ/6MΩ ±(1.5%+3); 60MΩ ±(1.5%+5) Capacitance: 60nF/600nF/6μF/60μF/600μF/60mF Frequency: 0~60MHz ±(1%+5) Package Includes 1 x AstroAI DM6000AR True RMS Digital Multimeter 1 x Test Leads (Pair) 1 x K-Type Thermocouple 1 x Multi-Function Socket 1 x User Manual
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 6.7 x 2.2 inches
DESCRIPTIONWHY BUY FROM USSHIPPING & DELIVERYREVIEWS (0) Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options no matter where you live. Every day we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times. We ship worldwide to most countries. If you can’t place an order within your country please email us at 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁@𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗳𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿.𝗰𝗼𝗺.
- 𝐔𝐒𝐀: 7-15 days.
- 𝐄𝐔, 𝐔𝐊, 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚: 15-25 days.
- 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝: 15-30 days.
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬.If it is damaged, broken or is the wrong item simply send us a picture to 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁@𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗳𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿.𝗰𝗼𝗺 as a proof and send it back to us. We will either replace your item or issue a refund in a form of store credit.free returns.